April 20-21, 2018
Cultivate: Midwest Word Weavers Retreat
For more info, click here.
June 13-15, 2018
Write to Publish Writers Conference
For more info, check out conference website.
October 19-21, 2018
All Ohio Christian Women Connection Convention
More info to come
November 3, 2018
ACFW-Chicago Chapter Writers Conference
More info to come.
AUTHOR, EDITOR, SPEAKER, ALL-AROUND OKAY-KINDA GAL
"We invited Ginger to be speaker for our annual state-wide women's retreat. We told her our theme and gave her the freedom to speak as she felt God leading her. The ladies loved her from the beginning. Ginger is the kind of leader one hopes to have for these occasions: one who interacts with the ladies individually and in group activities. The messages were truly God-inspired and timely, speaking to the needs of the women. Ginger spoke with authority and inserted humor and personal experiences. We had a great time together. I highly recommend her as a speaker for any size group."
--Lois Linamen, Florida
I had the privilege to learn from Ginger at a recent writers conference. She was organized and generous in sharing her wealth of knowledge. Her authenticity, wit, and kind demeanor created a safe and inviting environment. Ginger engaged students with stimulating dialogue, delightful humor, relatable illustrations, and excellent hands-on exercises. She offered honest and helpful feedback, as well as thoughtful encouragement. This teacher makes you forget to keep an eye on the clock!
--Xochi E. Dixon, author & speaker, www.xedixon.com
Ginger speaks at women's conferences, colleges, weekend retreats, couples events, writers’ conferences and workshops, and book group events.
Her topics include:
* Living happily ever after right now
* The surprising joy of embracing ancient spiritual practices in everyday life
* Growing a joy-filled faith--especially when you want to thump someone over the head
* Accepting the YOU God created and loves
* Surviving the Wait--what to do when you stuck in the midst of the meantime
* Overcoming the fear of inadequacy or rejection
* The Real Secret to Making It through Life (practicing forgiveness and gratitude)
* Writing your life story and why that matters.
* Understanding the Different Generations and Why that's Important
She can also tailor presentations for your particular audience’s needs to get just the right message.
Fees vary on how many times you want her to speak and travel involved. She will do her best to work within your budget. When contacting her for an invitation, please specify your budget, date of the event, and if you have a specific theme in mind.